Global leading fashion brand
1. Be responsible for Cartier office non-managerial staff recruitment and other project based hirings
2. Make sure to meet the hiring lead time
3. Including program content review & update, evaluations follow through etc. Program delivery includes NEO and Retail Experience.
4. Support Cartier annual conference and ensure all arrangement is in a high standard, liaise with vendors if necessary.
1. Has knowledge in HR functions
2. At least 2-3 year training/recruiting background with solid experience, preferably in Retail and FMCG industry
3. Behavioral competencies: Detailed & self-managed; driving for excellence; Strong communication skills and detail oriented; Can quickly adapt to different situations and environment; Good sense of time management
4. Skills required: proficient in presentation / facilitation; good in MS office software; fluent in both oral & written English; Good interpersonal skills.
(86 21) 68867287