Senior Consumer Engagement Manager
A top cosmetic group.
• Decision Making – Indicate type of decisions typically made and the overall impact of those decisions.
Problem Solving – Indicate the nature of problems regularly encountered and the complexity of the solutions.
Independence of Action and Accountability – Indicate the general degree of independence which may range from closely monitored to setting direction.
Budget Responsibility – Indicate degree of financial accountability. Include actual amount of operating budget and/or cost savings. Include net sales plan responsibility, if applicable.
Leadership – Indicate management responsibility including planning for the department’s future needs, operations, hiring, performance management, salary decisions, talent planning, etc. (i.e., one team, multiple teams, etc.).
Leads commercial strategy development based on insight and in line with Regional direction.
Leads and orchestrates Brand key products’ consumer engagement campaign incl. digital marketing, social media, and paid media activities to create inspirational and prestige brand experience to drive brand equity and consumer affinity.
Builds and manages the Brand’s influencer network, presence through key social platforms, and on trend digital & social platforms to recruit new consumer.
Ensures all consumer facing programs/offers are consistent with the omni-channel expectations of our consumers via. cooperate with multi-function across PR, training, trade marketing, CRM.
1. Professional image and the strong desire to contribute to the company's success;
2. Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
3.Thrives in fast-paced, constantly changing environment and challenges
4. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
6. Ability to work as part of the team, as well as independently
7. Ability to meet deadlines and work within time constraints
8. Ability to interact positively and productively with vendors, suppliers and other employees
10. Cosmetics industry related experience preferred
11. Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Annual Package 400k-600k。
(86 21) 68866127