Senior consumer insight manager
1. To leverage the data and resources internally and externally to navigate market opportunity, drive category & product strategy in the company.
2. Work with internal team & external agency for consumer research, including conduct in-house focus group or other form of research needed to deep-dive consumer insight for product development.
3. Understand the business needs of internal customers & partners (online & offline sales, branding, logistic) and work with product development team for new product development briefing to UK NPD.
4. Leverage internal resources to build up the platform/panel for in-house consumer study for consistent product development & improvement; build up the consumer insight knowledge base for the company.
5. Market learning, product trend study and build up the platform/system for product innovation funnel for China market.
1. Good oral & written English skills.
2. Strong understanding of consumer psychology, consumer behavior, and current trends in product marketing.
3. Strong analytical skills, experience in fusing qualitative and quantitative insights.
4. Deep familiarity with data sources, research methods, and tools in capturing consumer sentiment, consumer feedback, and the analysis of consumer behavior.
5. A history of partnering sales, marketing and R&D team to user consumer feedback/insight to shape product design briefing to enter new product development stage is preferred.
6. Desire to manage a complex portfolio of work in a fast moving, dynamic team & business environment.
Annual Package 600k。
(86 21) 68866127