• Manage the brands in all aspects of the P&L.
• Lead and manage the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing strategies.
• Manage development of success measures, performance monitoring process and making recommendations to correct performance shortfall where necessary.
• Provide strategic direction to brand team in development and implementation of brand programs to achieve brand objectives outlined in the brand plan.
• Coach, motivate, monitor and evaluate performance of direct reports constantly to ensure they acquire the necessary competencies to function effectively, developed to their fullest potential and continuously strive for higher performance.
• Monitor product quality, initiate new brand support material development.
• Ensure enforcement of brand standards in all aspects of brand communications and PR.
BS/BA degree in a business related function.
• MBA (concentration in Marketing preferred).
• 6 to 10 years of brand or product marketing experience.
• Strategic thinking skills.
• Results orientation.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• High level of initiative and assertiveness.
• Work well under pressure.
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
Annual Package 400k-600k。
(86 21) 68866127